What the Top 1% of Heating Engineers Do that the other 99 Do Not
Skill Improvement

What the Top 1% of Heating Engineers Do That the Other 99% Do Not

  This article will attract two types of readers:

  • Heating engineers in the UK looking for tips to grow in the industry
  • General readers just wanting to know what kind of bird a heating engineer is, and how to identify the best in the lot should the...

    Written by:

    Read More
How to prepare to get a loan.
Home Improvement & Decoration

How to Get a Loan to Build a House

Any idea what building a house can cost in the UK? As per the available statistics, average cost of a house in the UK stands at £272,000. That means it’d take a person-with-average-salary, which is £27,600 per year, some 10 years to afford a house. That too if he doesn’t spend a single penny e...

Written by:

Read More
5 ways small contractors can compete with big guys
Beating Competition

5 Ways Small Contractors Can Compete With the Big Guys

  It’s a “big fish eat small fish” world. Guys with power, connections and deep pocket always look to destroy or swallow up small companies or insignificant people. They are blessed with infrastructure and resources small firms can only dream of and this unfortunately tilts the competitio...

Written by:

Read More
Home Security

Tips to Get the Best Home Security Systems

Security is the number one priority for most of us, when it comes to our home. After all, it is the one place where we feel secure. Also not only does our home have all of our household possessions, but also it has things that hold strong sentimental value. This is why many people get very protec...

Written by:

Read More
Home Security

Do’s and Don’ts to Prevent Electrical Hazards

A good electrical supply is one of the necessities of this modern age. Be it I phones, Laptops, TV's , fridge, washing machine and many more items, they all require an electrical supply. Although we may take electrical power for granted every day, we need to remember how dangerous this can be too...

Written by:

Read More

Like us

Social media & sharing icons powered by UltimatelySocial