Recommended Tradesmen

Kitchen Expert Required In London


Job details


The kitchen floor is moving and shaking. Not sure if the joists/timber underneath is moving. Maybe because of water leakage.

Need a report/estimate of why the timber joists are moving and Then install new joists, and tiles on top.

Then a new kitchen needs to be installed after the timber joists are fixed.

Require a cause of Damage Report.



  • PROPERTY TYPE Furnished
  • ROOM TYPE Kitchen

Other jobs similar to this

Kitchen Expert Required i...

posted at 27 Feb 2023, 12:10:40 PM

Kitchen cabinets fitting and worktop fitting. 1 sink to be fitted.

IG1 3***

Kitchen Expert Required i...

posted at 07 Jun 2021, 01:40:49 PM

Labour required for 5 pieces in total to install 376cm total length by 41cm...

S60 8***

Kitchen Expert Required i...

posted at 06 Sep 2019, 02:16:14 PM

Looking for kitchen fitters in the Stratford-upon-avon area

CV37 ***

Kitchen Expert Required i...

posted at 09 Feb 2019, 11:31:05 PM

My kitchen needs a face lift. New doors,.some new units, new worktop and t...

SE8 5***

Kitchen Expert Required i...

posted at 28 Aug 2018, 07:44:38 PM

Replace old work surface with new, 5.3m total length.

L19 4***

Post your job today - it's free!

Tell us what you need and we’ll connect you with authenticated tradesmen in your local area. Post your job with us today and get responses within minutes.

Post a job now